Carousell and scammers

I had to letgo a large amount of my favourite things. But well, I guess items can be replaced once I get to be stable again. 

Come and browse what I'll selling here. I can assure you everything is genuine. Either bought in boutiques or outlets. Some are from my humble collections (yet to be uploaded) and some are bought with the idea of selling back then.

Check it out: carousell.com/annayaacob

If after browsing you happened to fall into buying from somebody else, just keep in mind that there are a lot of scammers as buyers and sellers. Found two scamming buyers in a week of being on Carousell. Just be carefull and take your time. Ask for opinions. Check out their accounts and trust your instinct.

Have fun shopping and perhaps start selling your items too!

No comments: