You just have to do what you have to do

You also have a choice.

To do what you want to do.
To do what you need to do.
To do what you're asked to do.
To do what you're obligated to do.

In the end, you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Breathe, stay alive.

Take care of your living heart.
Take care of your dying heart.

Live.
Live life to the fullest.

There are so many things to enjoy and cherish and be grateful about.

Complain. Complain all you want.
Then, think.

As long as you keep being rational.
As long as you keep coming home, you gonna be just fine.

You gonna be just fine doing what you gotta do.
Keep going.

3 comments:

pie said...

alright sister :)

juwita said...

whenever I feel lost i'll read your post. just to sooth my soul.(:

Pisey said...

pie
Okay sister :)

juwita
I read my posts to soothe my soul too actually. Vain sangat. Hahahaha. Kidding. Thank you awok. Keep coming. I'm just here.