Flirting game

"It used to be fun. I don't think age is the main reason why it doesn't feel that way anymore, but let's just blame age. Not that I don't enjoy it at all. More like not having enough time for try and error process. I need things to be straightforward. Shit I sound old. Flirting is fun. Still fun. It's just that at this age (shit I sound old again?).. Hmm nevermind. Nothing more to say. I mean if it's just flirting without any attachment and/or feelings at all, why bother? There I said it."

I wrote the above on 12th January 2018. It's been a year. I'd say some of my views on the topic changed.

It's not that the flirting game is not fun anymore. It's just have to be with the right people who talk to you at the same frequency, providing great resonance when together.

It felt good to be honest. Thanks for the experience.

No comments: